Seattle is one of the most family-friendly cities you can visit. With an abundance of parks, museums, and other attractions specifically tailored to kids, it’s no wonder many families choose Seattle as their getaway destination. The problem is that it can be hard to narrow down your choices with so much to see and do!
In this blog, we’ve put together a list of the 10 most fun places to visit with your children in Seattle. So read on and get ready for an unforgettable family adventure in Emerald City.
If You’re In Seattle, You Should Stop By The Following Attractions
1. Seattle Children’s Museum: This interactive museum offers a variety of fun and educational activities for children of all ages. Kids can explore the many hands-on exhibits and participate in workshops, special events, and more.
2. Pacific Science Center: This is one of Seattle’s top science centers where kids can explore their curiosity with mind-blowing exhibits, live shows, and IMAX movies.
3. Museum Of Pop Culture: This vibrant museum is filled with interactive exhibits and activities celebrating popular culture. Kids will have a blast exploring the displays devoted to comic books, movies, music, and more.
4. Seattle Aquarium: Take a journey beneath the waves and explore this vibrant underwater world of creatures. Kids can see all kinds of fascinating sea life at the aquarium from sea stars to giant octopuses.
5. Woodland Park Zoo: Take a trip to the wilder side of Seattle and visit the amazing animals at Woodland Park Zoo. Children can get up close and personal with tigers, elephants, and other animals worldwide.
6. Theo Chocolate Factory Tour: Take a guided tour of Seattle’s chocolate factory and learn about the process of making delicious chocolate. Kids can also make their own creations in the factory’s Chocolate Lab and sample some yummy treats at the end!
7. Seattle Art Museum (SAM): One of the best art museums in the country, SAM offers something for everyone. Kids can explore the museum’s many galleries and participate in interactive tours and workshops.
8. The Seattle Great Wheel: Climb aboard one of the world’s tallest Ferris wheels and get a breathtaking view of the city. Kids will love watching the scenery unfold beneath them as they soar above Seattle.
9. Seattle Pinball Museum: This fun and quirky museum is home to dozens of classic pinball machines. Kids can take a break from the ordinary and try their luck at this unique spot.
10. Stone Gardens Seattle: This indoor climbing facility offers a safe and fun way for kids to enjoy the thrill of rock climbing. With trained instructors on-site, kids will have an awesome time reaching new heights!
East Howe Steps: Conveniently Located So You Can Enjoy The Most Of The City
If you want to visit all these places with your family while also taking a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, then there’s no better place to live in Seattle than at East Howe Steps. Our Seattle luxury apartments are located in a residential area near all the fun attractions listed above. Plus, with pet-friendly units in a variety of sizes, you can find the perfect apartment for your family.
Our luxury apartments near downtown are the perfect place to live if you want convenience, style, and comfort. Imagine waking up every day and watching the sunrise over Lake Union. With the unbeatable location and stellar combination of roomy suburban comfort and a hip urban vibe, you won’t want to miss out on our East Howe Steps apartments! So what are you waiting for? Schedule a viewing today!