Seattle’s Eastlake neighborhood uniquely blends city life and natural beauty. It has something for everyone, from the sparkling Lake Union to the bustling restaurants, cafes, and shops. Whether looking for a peaceful evening stroll along the lakefront or a night out on the town, Eastlake is an ideal home base for your adventures in Seattle.
And if you’re just getting to know the area, we’ve got you covered. We have compiled a list of the best places around Eastlake – from the best brunch spots to the most interesting attractions – to help new residents make the most of their new life in this beautiful part of town.
Top List Of Places You Can’t-Miss In Eastlake
- Serafina: This charming restaurant offers classic Italian fare with a modern twist. Enjoy freshly-made pasta, wood-fired pizzas, and an extensive wine list in a cozy atmosphere.
- Duke’s Seafood: Located right on the lake, Duke’s Seafood is a great spot to enjoy classic Northwest seafood dishes with an incredible view.
- D’ La Santa: This lively Mexican spot is perfect for a night out with friends. Enjoy delicious tacos, burritos, and other authentic Mexican dishes while sipping on one of the bar’s signature cocktails.
- Mas Cafe: This cozy cafe is perfect for a casual brunch or coffee date. Enjoy freshly-brewed coffee, pastries, and more in a cozy atmosphere.
- Carrot Cafe: Since 1977, this funky cafe has offered breakfast and lunch options, and beer brunch drinks in a casual setting.
- Pacific Northwest Shop: Located in the heart of Eastlake, this shop offers a variety of items from local artisans and makers. From clothing to home goods, you’ll find something unique here.
- Fremont Vintage Mall: This mall offers a great selection of vintage clothing and accessories worldwide. With an ever-changing inventory, it’s always worth a visit!
- Melrose Market: A one-stop shop for fashion, beauty, and home decor, Melrose Market is perfect for those looking to add a unique touch to their home.
- Roanoke Park: Perfect for an afternoon with the family, Roanoke Park features lush greenery and plenty of activities like playgrounds and picnic areas.
- Streissguth Gardens: This tranquil, Japanese-style garden is a great spot to soak up calm and beauty. The perfect place for a relaxing stroll or picnic in the sun.
- Argosy Cruises: Take a ride around Lake Union on an Argosy Cruise! Enjoy stunning views of Seattle’s skyline from the comfort of one of their classic boats.
Maximize Your Living Experience In Eastlake At East Howe Steps!
At East Howe Steps, we understand how frustrating moving and settling in a new city is. If you are stressed and frustrated with looking for a great place to move in Seattle, look no further than East Howe Steps! We are located along Lake Union, near the best places and attractions in the city. Not to mention we offer luxury apartments with modern amenities in Eastlake, Seattle.
Finding a comfortable place for you doesn’t have to be a headache. So, whether you’re looking for an easy way to explore your new neighborhood or a convenient place to live, East Howe Steps is your best option. Come enjoy everything the diverse Seattle neighborhood has to offer!